The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Inflation Reduction Act
Senator Wyden is proud to have fought for and secured some of the most consequential pieces of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Inflation Reduction Act to tackle the climate crisis and create new jobs. As counties, businesses, and organizations begin to take advantage of the benefits under these new landmark laws, Senator Wyden and his office are committed to helping Oregonians navigate and take advantage of the benefits entitled to them.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Resources
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, signed into law in November of 2021, is the biggest investment in American infrastructure in decades.
- The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act: Funding by Agency
- White House Guidebook to the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
Inflation Reduction Act Resources
The Inflation Reduction act, signed into law in August of 2022, slashed drug prices for seniors and is the most significant investment in clean energy of our lifetime.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services | Webinar Video
- Department of Commerce (NOAA & NTIA) | Webinar Video | NOAA Informational Guide | NTIA Informational Guide
- Department of Energy | Webinar Video | Informational Guide
- Environmental Protection Agency | Webinar Video
- Federal Communications Commission | Webinar Video
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers | Webinar Video | Informational Guide
- U.S. Department of Agriculture | Webinar Video | Informational Guide
- Senate Finance Committee [tax incentives] | Webinar Video | Informational Guide
- Department of the Interior | Webinar Video | Informational Guide
- Department of Transportation | Webinar Video
- Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) | Informational Guide
- Oregon Department of Energy (ODE) | Informational Guide
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODFW) | Informational guide